Sharpen Your Memory
How to Easily Remember Names, Faces, Numbers, Events, and Almost Any Information – Using Simple yet Powerful Techniques Even a 12-Year Old Can Apply!
- Do you find it difficult to recognize someone you’ve been acquainted to earlier?
- Do you always have to look for your friend’s phone number in your address book before dialing his number?
- Have you ever experienced forgetting the next few lines to utter in an important speech?
- Do you have a hard time passing the exams because you just can’t seem to recall the lessons you’ve studied?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, then your memory needs some work. Some might say, “So I have a bad memory. No big deal.”
What they might not know is that unless affected by injury or illness…
“No One is Born with a Bad Memory. It Just Needs to be Sharpened to Improve Its Efficiency”
Contrary to the belief of many people that sharpening your memory takes a lot of time and effort, you don’t have to be a genius to quickly know, understand, and recall what you have read or learned.
Can you imagine what your life would be like if you have a sharp memory? You can achieve the following:
- Get higher grades by studying more efficiently.
- Build good relationships by recalling people’s names, faces, and interests.
- Enhance your career by recalling facts and numbers effortlessly.
- Never get lost on the road again.
- Save lots of time by never having to find lost objects.
- Impress your friends with your super memory and be the life of the party.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re 92 years old or just 12, anyone is capable of memorizing and recalling virtually any information possible. However, you must have the proper lifestyle, attitude, habits, and methods to possess a super memory.
Fortunately, an interesting book was written to achieve that purpose.
Powerful Ways to Sharpen Your Memory will teach you practical and creative strategies to refine and sharpen your wonderful memory.
It will reveal to you effective techniques on how to maintain your brain in tip-top condition, how to overcome forgetfulness, and how to easily retain data in your mind for immediate retrieval anytime you desire.
Best of all, many of the methods are simple, practical, and fun to learn!
If you want your mind to memorize numbers, facts, and other information like nothing you’ve ever seen before, then this book is for you.
Take a look at some of the information you’ll find inside:
- Why being smart is not necessary to have a good memory.
- Foods that allow your brain to operate at its peak performance.
- What you should do to improve creativity.
- The 3 types of memory.
- What a group of researchers did to improve the memory of elderly people suffering from dementia.
- 2 requirements before going to sleep in order to remember information better.
- Helpful techniques in mood conditioning to boost your mental capacities.
- The first thing you should do before memorizing anything.
- Common causes of a poor memory.
- Successful strategies to maintain your focus.
- How to keep track of all your thoughts.
- Terrific tips to intensify your motivation.
- How your subconscious helps you to remember.
- Popular techniques of association.
- Valuable methods to enhance your imagination.
- Similarities between the mind and a video camera.
- 7 powerful tactics to overcome forgetfulness and absentmindedness.
- How to utilize your senses to boost your memory.
- Why you can better remember a person who owes you some money compared to someone who doesn’t.
- 11 extraordinary strategies to help you remember names and faces.
- How to convert numbers to words.
- How to transform numbers to pictures.
- Super techniques to remember long strings of numbers.
- How to recall an item from a chronological list.
- How to easily remember dates, time, and TV channels.
- How to develop a keen sense of direction.
- How to recall addresses and places with ease.
- Special tactics to remember occurrences and events.
- How to organize your memory for easy retrieval of information.
- 7 principles of memory.
- How to remember facts better.
- What the most difficult things to remember are.
- What things we are most likely to remember.
- How much the capacity of the human mind is in holding information.
- How to sucessfully memorize unrelated words.
And a lot, lot more!
“Be a Memory Wonder the Easy Way!”
Why settle for complicated techniques in improving your memory when you can have the practical yet powerful guide?
In this amazing book, you will discover how to hone and sharpen your memory like a saw. You will be able to accomplish amazing feats you never thought possible.
This title is available for instant download on wowbooks.club. The downloadable PDF file consists of 60 pages.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.