The Power Of Goal Setting
Stop Living A So-So Life Where Nothing Seems To Change…
Live A Life You Can Be Proud Of, Step By Step, And One Goal At A Time!
Nothing is impossible. We all heard in school over and over again, “You can do anything you put your mind to?” So many people, maybe you, but certainly me…
…so many people only did with that line what we do with most great advice at a young age. Nothing. We heard it, but we didn’t listen to it.
Listen, somebody has to be President. Somebody has to be CEO of the company. Somebody has to graduate at the top of the class.
Why can’t it be you?
Millions of people eat healthy every day. Millions of people live their lives debt free. Millions of people go back to school.
Why can’t you? Chances are, the only thing keeping you from reaching your goals…
A time comes in every person’s life when they need to sit down and really think about their goals. Every person dreams. But not everyone can come up with a plan to realistically set out after their dreams.
Those people just need a little help. Some good solid advice. Advice that you can find today within…
…Your Guide To Setting Goals Successfully!
Here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
- The one technique that is used by professional athletes, successful business people, and high achievers in all fields. (Page 5)
- 9 areas of your life you need to prioritize NOW if you want to be successful with lifetime goal setting. (Pages 6-7)
- How to avoid sabotaging your own success. (Page 7)
- An easy way to plan your lifetime goals to make sure you’re not left with any failed wishes. (Page 7)
- Small ways that you can prepare today for goals 20 years away. (Page 8)
- What NEVER to include when writing down your goals. Do otherwise at your own risk! (Page 9)
- What successful goal setters do when they plan for results. (Page 10)
- 4 ways to take a close look at goals you’ve achieved for maximum benefit. (Page 11)
- 5 crucial methods for questioning your goals to make sure they truly match up to what you desire. (Page 12)
- How thinking too much of others can actually be a bad thing. (Page 12)
- How too much goal setting can leave you with the wrong results – and when to say enough is enough. (Page 14)
- The secrets of Quantum Leaps, and I’m not talking about the TV show. (Page 15)
- The one thing that is probably holding you back the most. (Page 16)
- The little known struggles even successful people go through when achieving their goals. Know that you are not alone. (Page 17)
- 10 questions to ask yourself when considering your career goals. (Pages 17-18)
- The “Who, What, Where, When, and How” method to choosing your career path – this little exercise could change your life. (Page 19)
- The “5 steps” John is going to take over the next three months to put him into a position to be company president in 10 years. (Pages 20-21)
- 4 strategies to use when setting up your bullet-proof action plan. (Page 22)
- The secret value in planning your life backwards. (Page 23)
- 4 active ways to make sure you follow through on your goals. (Page 24)
- The little known fact that even the most fit people around us don’t always work out 7 days a week – and you shouldn’t set goals that tell you to do so! (Page 25)
- 12 questions to ask yourself when planning realistic exercise goals. (Page 26)
- 35 goal setting questions that will help you discover happiness in relationships. (Pages 28-30)
- What successful people know about the saying, “Most people don’t plan to fail; they just fail to plan,” that you don’t! (Page 31)
- 4 simple as kindergarten steps to financial success. (Pages 31-32)
- 7 tips to start doing today to secure your financial future. (Pages 33-34)
- Why people who set goals also know how to help set goals for their children – like getting better grades. (Page 35)
- The little known goal-setting system that seems to work for everyone who’s tried it. (Pages 35-37)
- 10 questions to ask yourself when planning your artistic goals. (Pages 38-39)
- The one element that will make sure you stay motivated. (Page 39)
- 20 ways to keep yourself motivated long term. (Pages 39-40)
- 10 practical “Do’s and Dont’s” for setting goals that can change your life. (Page 41)
- Why “time management” really is a falsity! (Page 42)
- 15 “time-stealers” to be aware of and to watch out for! (Pages 42-43)
- 9 hazardous time management issues and how to effectively deal with them once and for all. (Pages 43-45)
- 4 ways to maximize your use of time for total efficiency. (Pages 45-46)
- 6 symptoms of stress that may be telling you you’re doing too much. (Page 47)
- 5 steps to managing stress like a superstar. (Pages 47-49)
And there’s MUCH more – guaranteed!
Ffigure out what you can do tomorrow to start putting yourself into a position to make your dream become a reality.
“All men dream: but not equally.
“Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
wake in the day to find that it was vanity:
“but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.”
T.E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia)
Seven Pillars of Wisdom
This title is available for instant download on wowbooks.club. The downloadable PDF file consists of 60 pages.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.